[O] Problems getting dropbox support on MobileOrg

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: [O] Problems getting dropbox support on MobileOrg
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:07:30 +0100

I have an android phone, and have installed MobileOrg; I'd like to use
the dropbox support.  I seem to have logged in okay via MobileOrg, as I
see "Dropbox authentication".  Should the "MobileOrg" folder
have been created for me on my Dropbox site?  (It looks like it is
automatically created on the iphone app).  Nothing was created, either
before or after attempting to sync.  So, I then manually created
"MobileOrg" folder, and tried to "Sync" again, but no joy.

I have also installed the Dropbox app, and can confirm that my phone can
browse my Dropbox folder using that app.

Any hints for how to debug?  thanks.

Stephen