[O] Aliases questions (autocompletion)

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] Aliases questions (autocompletion)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:36:22 +0100

Hi all,

I have started using aliases in bbdb and wonder if there is any setup to
autocomplete on defined aliases in the headers? Say, I have an alias
named "listofmembers" and want to mail them. I add this mail-alias field
to all relevant contacts, then in the "To" header type the full alias
"listofmembers" followed by TAB, this fills in the "To" header with the
group members email as expected. However, I would like to enable TAB
completion on alias names, e.g. if I type "lis" and TAB this should
ideally fill in the rest. Is this possible to achieve?

Second question, is there a clever way to list all mail aliases in BBDB,
and subsequently list all members of o select mail alias?

I am using bbdb 3.02 with No Gnus 0.18.

Thanks!
--
Johnny