[O] org-babel-pop-to-session

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] org-babel-pop-to-session
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 06:53:26 +0530

I am having a strange problem. I would like session-based evaluation
of my R src blocks.

I have the following defined in the header.

#+property: session harland

However, when I press C-c, the source block is not sent to the session
harland.

When I do M-x org-babel-pop-to-session I get a message saying:
if: No org-babel-initiate-session function for nil!

When I do M-x org-babel-initiate-session I get a message saying:
call-interactively: Autoloading failed to define function
org-babel-initiate-session

There is obviously something silly that I am missing.

Can somebody come to help please.

Best,

Vikas