Re: [O] ditaa

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [O] ditaa
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 01:00:48 -0700

Greetings!

This is from my .emacs

(org-babel-do-load-languages
 'org-babel-load-languages
 '((R . t)
   (ditaa . t)
(defun my-org-confirm-babel-evaluate (lang body)
  (not (string= lang "ditaa")))  ; don't ask for ditaa
(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate 'my-org-confirm-babel-evaluate)

This is what I obtain in the exported tex file:

\hyperref[home-henk-Dropbox-dissertation-work-flow.png]{file:/home/henk/Dropbox/dissertation/work-flow.png}

The ditaa code is between these lines:

#+CAPTION: Research work flow
#+LABEL: fig:workflow
#+begin_src ditaa :file /home/henk/Dropbox/dissertation/work-flow.png
:cmdline -r -s 1.0
#+end_src

If I execute the code (C-c C-c) I obtain the following:

ditaa version 0.9, Copyright (C) 2004--2009  Efstathios (Stathis) Sideris

Running with options:
round-corners
scale = 1.0
Reading file: /tmp/babel-4681Hni/ditaa-46811gs
Locale: en_CA
Dialog.bold
Rendering to file: /home/henk/Dropbox/dissertation/work-flow.png
Done in 5sec

The png file is created.  The only issue is the faulty tex code that
is generated.

I have also noticed that the editing of the org file sometimes slows
down considerably.  Maybe it has nothing to do with it, but it
happened after I started using ditaa.  I am wondering about using TikZ
instead.

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--