[O] Missing Mobile TODO questions

From: Iain Houston
Subject: [O] Missing Mobile TODO questions
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 07:45:30 +0100

I'd be very grateful for some help setting up Mobile Org.

This is what I have defined right now:

(setq org-mobile-directory "/Volumes/iainhouston/org")

(setq org-agenda-files
      (list "~/Documents/org/gtd.org"
;; more to add
   )
)

These are my issues:

1. When I push, no Agenda file is created as document says it should
The generated index.org links to agendas.org but no such file has been created even though I have an agenda after C-c a a l

3. Linked files are not copied as described in the Mobile Org webpage for sync-ing
in gtd.org I have:
[[file:~/Documents/org/maybe.org][Someday / Maybe tasks]]
which is ignored when pushed but is a valid link in emacs.

4. Missing TODO states
In emacs I can cycle through my TODO states:

(setq org-todo-keywords
       '((sequence "TODO" "MAYBE" "WAITING" "NEXT" "|" "DONE" "ABANDONED"))
)

but when sync'd with MobileOrg my TODO items are reported as having a TODO state of "none" with only the option to move to "DONEARCHIVE" state or the