Re: [O] [babel] Collection of code block snippets

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Collection of code block snippets
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 19:15:03 +0100

Hi Eric

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I just made three small changes to the testing framework so it is now
> possible to run the test suite in batch mode with the following.
>
> emacs -Q --batch -l path/to/org/testing/org-test.el --eval "(setq
> org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)" -f org-test-run-all-tests

Great idea - unfortunately its not quite working for me since I get
four failing tests. In addition I have no (easy) indication of which
four tests are failing since the backtrace is just the output of the
tests working (no backtrace for failed tests).

This is what I like about the ert-run-batch commands - you get an
indication and summary of tests passed, and the backtrace of any
failures.

Also, I mentioned that ert-batch.el and ert-run.el are not part of
Emacs. This is actually because their contents were merged into ert.el
within Emacs.

Regards

Martyn