[O] org-capture-hook only when in frame?

From: Micah Anderson
Subject: [O] org-capture-hook only when in frame?
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:45:31 -0400

I have a function to create a frame for capture mode that I can call
with emacsclient at any time:

;; Initialization of capture frames
(defun make-capture-frame ()
  "Create a new frame and run org-capture"
  (interactive)
  (make-frame '((name . "capture") (width . 80) (height . 10)))
  (select-frame-by-name "capture")
  ;; Org-remember splits windows, force it to a single window
  (add-hook 'org-capture-mode-hook  'delete-other-windows)
  (org-capture)
)

This works great, however I actually would like org-capture-mode to
split the screen when I am *not* calling this function, but it seems
like when I have this existing, it deletes the other window even when I
am inside the original emacs.

thanks for any hints!
micah