Re: [O] Org-special-blogs does not make well-formed xhtml

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Org-special-blogs does not make well-formed xhtml
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:17:16 +0200

Hi, Carsten,

I've submitted a patch separately. It seems to play nice with the enclosed test file.

If org-special-blocks is supposed to become part of the core (it's moved out of contrib, but we still have to require it), it might make sense to just move the html and latex formatting code into org-html.el and org-latex.el respectively, together with the handling of blockquotes, verses, centering etc.

Yours,
Christian