Re: [O] table alignment failed for Asian characters

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] table alignment failed for Asian characters
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:26:55 +0900

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

>On Oct 27, 2011, at 1:33 PM, Torsten Wagner wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> just noticed, that the table alignment fails if I use Asian
>characters
>> within the table. Guess this has nothing to do with the table itself
>> but rather something with the different spacing of different
>character
>> sets.
>> Maybe someone had a similar problem already and know how to solve
>this.
>
>If you are wondering if this question has come up before, why don't you
>try the FAQ?
Hehe I could simply say I like so much to talk to the org family.... but indeed
I simply forgot about it. Well the FAQ tells me what I thought already. I will
post here a specific solution for Japanese and it might be added to the FAQ
later. Maybe others can contribute to add Chinese, Korean and other languages.
Thanks

Torsten