Re: [O] custom IDs not exported

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] custom IDs not exported
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 02:34:51 +0100

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> With this information, do you think you could get a patch together?

I hope Sten will be able to provide a patch!

> Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for the detailed analysis.

> Footnotes:
>
> [fn:1] For legal reasons, I cannot fix it myself.

Com'on Nick, you're not allowed to make patches longers than 20 lines,
which makes it a nice challenge to fix these kind of issues in less than
20 lines :D

> [fn:2] As an aside, note the inconsistency in the function names. Bastien,
>        is this worth fixing?

It's always worth fixing such things.  Depends on how much time it costs
to the persons who undertake the fix... Patch welcome!

Thanks,

--
 Bastien