Re: [O] org2info, docu workflow

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org2info, docu workflow
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:13:26 -1000

Aloha Andreas,

FWIW, I looked into this a while back and couldn't find an easy path
from org to info.  Caveat emptor, absence of evidence isn't evidence of
absence.  Others on the list probably have a better handle on this.

The most promising path seemed to be export to docbook, but I couldn't get
the docbook to info step working with what seemed at the time reasonable
effort so gave it up.  If you have other target formats, as well, then
docbook might be a possibility.

All the best,
Tom

--