[O] Tags question

From: Pavel Panchekha
Subject: [O] Tags question
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:58:44 -0500

I like seeing an organized breakdown of tasks I need to get done.  I don't use deadlines, so the agenda view isn't useful to me, but what would be nice is just all of my tasks grouped by tags.  So, for each tag, all tasks with that  tag.  I'd been doing this manually by setting up a heirarchy and using the outlining tools, but I'm afraid using tags instead of heirarchy is becoming useful to me.  Is there any agenda view or other feature that does this, and if not, how might I go about coding it myself?

- Pavel Panchekha