[O] Honour existing restrictions if possible when visiting tasks from th

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] Honour existing restrictions if possible when visiting tasks from the agenda
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:49:06 -0500

The following short patch series fixes org file restriction
handling for me.  I'm regularly narrowing to subtrees for a
project from the agenda and then using the agenda to visit tasks
in the subtree.  Each time I visit a task, clock in, or
regenerate the agenda my restriction is removed in the org file.
The following patch series fixes this behaviour.