Re: [O] Color agenda items

From: Maximilian Matthe
Subject: Re: [O] Color agenda items
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:39:49 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Max,
>
> Maximilian Matthe <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've imported school holidays from .ics into my org-mode setup. They do
>> show up in the agenda. I would like to have a special color for all
>> holiday entries in the agenda. Maybe I can add this in the
>> PROPERTIES-Drawer?
>
> I don't think so.
>
> How are you adding your .ics data into your Agenda?

I downloaded the .ics-file and converted into an org-file with ics2org
from Eric S. Fraga. I attach the resulting org-file. That file is then
added into the agenda by adding it into my list of org-files (C-c [ or
sth. ).

>> And another related question: Is it possible to give the start and end
>> of a date (e.g. holidays) a different color than the intermediate days?
>
> Nope, sorry.
Hm... too bad.

Maybe one can add a property like :FONTSTYLE: where one can define how
the item look like in the agenda?

Regards, Max