[O] export-as-hmtl fail

From: aaron barclay
Subject: [O] export-as-hmtl fail
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:23:29 +1100

Hello,

When I use a python code block in a document any export-as-html results in the error "Invalid file-name". Without a code block the export goes without a hitch. Other exports work no probs such as export-as-ascii. The code block within the document acts as expected, it is only the export that fails. I was on org7.5 but updated to 7.8.03 but have the same result.

Also, it is only the python code blocks that fail, others work.

My babel setup is

(org-babel-do-load-languages
 'org-babel-load-languages
  '( (dot . t)
     (sh . t)
     (python . t)
     (emacs-lisp . t)
   ))

(setq org-babel-python-command "python2.6")

My code block is

#+begin_src python :results output
print "hi"

#+end_src

#+results:
: hi

Does anyone have any tips on what I might do to troubleshoot this. Could it be something else in my setup or system? Any else ever experienced this?

cheers,
aaron.