Re: [O] Excluding folders in org-publish with :exclude regexp. Not worki

From: Sankalp
Subject: Re: [O] Excluding folders in org-publish with :exclude regexp. Not working. Fix?
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 02:49:10 +0530

Hi,
This is in continuation with the message

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-01/msg00053.html

I'm facing the same issue. I want to exclude a particular file, and be able to specify it by its path.

Say, for example, in the scenario presented below,

.
├── notes
│   └── file.tex
├── project1
│   └── file.tex
└── project2
    └── file.tex

I want to exclude notes/file.tex but publish the others. Using :exclude "notes/file.tex" doesn't
work, whereas
:exclude "file.tex" excludes all the files with that name.

Is this a feature that needs to be added, or is it a bug which I can fix somehow? Any help would be
appreciated.

Sincerely,
-------
Sankalp