Re: [O] mlorg : yet another parser for org-mode (Written in OCaml contai

From: Simon Castellan
Subject: Re: [O] mlorg : yet another parser for org-mode (Written in OCaml contained in org-mode files)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:44:25 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I think indeed that a description of org's syntax would
be better in a separate document. For now I am rebasing my parser on your
categories (I must say I was lacking a lot). Please let me know when you change
your syntaxic categories (by change you mean additions only or removals as well
?). I will try in my sources to document meanings and (very) informal syntax of
handled constructions.

Besides, what are "export snippets" ? I can't find a reference to it in the
manual.

Simon