Re: [O] Export to multiple HTML files?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Export to multiple HTML files?
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 20:45:15 +0100

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Avdi Grimm<address@hidden>  wrote:
Is there a way to export a single Org file to a bunch of HTML files,
one for each heading of a given level? E.g. the way the Org manual is
presented at http://orgmode.org/manual ? (yes, I realize that's Info
not org-mode)I thought I remembered that being possible, but now I
can't find it.

I don't think there's been any way to do this directly. Would be a neat option to have, though.

One roundabout way of doing it might be to export to Docbook, then export from Docbook to 'chunked' html.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Chunking.html

I haven't tried.

Yours,
Christian