Re: [O] GSoC 2012 -- Elisp backend for Ragel

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: [O] GSoC 2012 -- Elisp backend for Ragel
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:50:10 +0200

Hi again,

I'm going to change my proposal according to what has been said in
this discussion.

* I still want to make an Elisp backend for ragel. I understand it
won't be used in org-mode but it's a nice thing to have anyway. I hope
it's not a problem if this part of the project is not directly related
to org-mode.
* I will help Nicolas integrating his new parser.

Nicolas, what is left to do? In terms of work, is it enough/too much
for the GsoC?
I need to give precise information about how I will be evaluated for
the mid-term. See GNU GSoC guidelines, "Plan" section [1].

1: http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html