Re: [O] ATTR_HTML for a clickable image, howto?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] ATTR_HTML for a clickable image, howto?
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:30:20 -0700

On 2012-04-02, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Agreed -- this is where Nicolas' new export engine will help,
> with a more comprehensive syntax for each element.

Is there a description of this part someplace?  Do you mean new syntax
or better semantics for existing syntax?

While the new exporter has advantages, I hope the old exporter will
still be available for a long time.  I will need it for various
purposes, including speed -- I use it for an exact word counter that
works flawlessly -- and some design differences from the new exporter.
 (Also the new exporter does not currently work on 22.)