Re: [O] Sticky Agenda buffer: Announcement and request for testing

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Sticky Agenda buffer: Announcement and request for testing
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 07:33:40 +0200

Hi Carsten and Max,

"Dominik, Carsten" <address@hidden> writes:

> already in Januar, Max Mikhanosha had published the first
> version of his code to implement multiple agenda buffers.  I have
> worked with him over the last few weeks, and we think that
> it is now quite stable.

I've been trying the agenda-sticky branch a few times now and I love
this feature -- thanks a lot!

One request: I often use buffer restrictions in combination with agenda
views.  For example, I restrict to a first-level tree then run my daily
agenda on that tree.

In this case, using sticky agenda is a bit confusing because I expect
a completely different agenda view while using the same agenda key (none
of the items in a tree are part of another subtree.)

Could we have an option allowing a set of rules (or a set of agenda
views) for which we want the rebuilding to be done automatically?  I
would turn on this for my daily agenda views.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien