[O] [babel] hide inline source code blocks by results

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] [babel] hide inline source code blocks by results
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:45:54 +0900

Hi,

I guess we had such a discussion some time ago already.
I just started again to use inline source code blocks

e.g.

text text text src_python[:session]{print((U[0]-U[1])*1000)} mV text text text

if you have a lot of these in a text its rather hard to read.
I was thinking of something similar like links in org-mode
The inline source code gets hidden behind the result of the last
evaluation and can be accessed in the same way like links in org-mode.
It could even open up in a buffer of the target language like source
code blocks.
The above example would be reduced to

text text text _355_ mV text text text

C-c C-c would update the result
mouse click open the source code in a language specific buffer
etc.

This would really make it more readable

All the best
Torsten