Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:54:32 +0200

Hi Mike,

Mike McLean <address@hidden> writes:

> I have the following (amount other things) in my org-agenda-custom-commands:
>
> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>         '(("x" "test" tags-todo "+Outcome+LEVEL=4")))
>
> When I custom-command select “x”, I get no results.

I tested with your `org-agenda-custom-commands' value and this

* Test
** Test1
*** Test2
**** TODO Do I see this?   :Outcome:

I correctly get :Outcome:.

This is with both the maint and master branches of the git repo.

> If I select the default, built-in lower case “m” agenda command and type
> +Outcome+LEVEL=4 I get a long list of results (as expected).

The "m" agenda command is for `tags', not `tags-todo'.

> Did something change recently in the agenda construction related to
> tags-todo?

This: http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=c50f0c

Please help us reproduce the problem, perhaps by sharing some
of the impacted entries.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien