[O] Embed images in formats best suited for HTML and LaTeX export and in

From: Brett Viren
Subject: [O] Embed images in formats best suited for HTML and LaTeX export and inline viewing
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:26:31 -0400

Hi,

How can I tell org-mode to use different file formats for an image for
different purposes?

What I really want is a scalable format to embed "line art" type images
(plots) into org-mode documents so that they can display inline and in
both HTML and LaTeX exports.  SVG seems good for the first two but LaTeX
doesn't accept it.  Likewise, LaTeX wants PDF but inline and HTML export
do not.

Anyway to eat my cake?

Thanks,
-Brett.