Re: [O] python/babel inline images

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] python/babel inline images
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 08:46:18 -0400

henry atting <address@hidden> writes:

> I do not succeed in generating an inline image as a result of a
> python code block. The code itself works, C-c C-c generates the
> according picture, but only in my home directory. The code block:

Could you not just follow the block with a hand-written link to the
output file?  Then, when it becomes available toggle "C-c C-x C-v" (once
or twice) or "M-x org-display-inline-images" once.

Maybe also rewrite the Python to place the output SVG in a directory
associated with your ORG file so that link can be relative.  I simply
use an env. var. to locate where my plots should output.

I'm an org-newbie so maybe there are better ways.

-Brett.