Re: [O] specifying the coding language resulting from a a :results code

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] specifying the coding language resulting from a a :results code source block
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:22:07 -1000

Greg Tucker-Kellogg <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a Ruby block that creates some dot code.  I'd like to be able
> to have the #+RESULTS block enclosed
> in a src block that starts "#+BEGIN_SRC dot".  Using :results value
> code generates the enclosing SRC block,
> but using the same language (Ruby) used to generate the code.  Is
> there a way to specify the coding language
> of a generated #+RESULTS  src block?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg

Aloha Greg,

This works for me with an emacs-lisp code block named harris-matrix that
generates dot code.

#+header: :var input=harris-matrix
#+header: :file temp.pdf
#+header: :cmdline -Tpdf
#+header: :results output
#+BEGIN_SRC dot
$input
#+END_SRC

It's not quite what you were after, but it might help?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye