Re: [O] Bug: Bug report about html export, wrong attachments [7.8.03]

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Bug report about html export, wrong attachments [7.8.03]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 22:17:04 +0200

>> On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:08:10 +0200, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:
   >> In any case here are the html files

   > Nothing appears as an attachment.
Oops I think there might be a bug in gnus concerning html
attachments. I tested it several times I cannot send them
together and I have to send them as attachments not inline,
bizarre.

Here come the first: the one in which everything is fine:

Hello

Consider the following minimal example (file) Test equation

\[
EVal=
\begin {array}{cc}
u&0<br/>
0&u\\
0&0\\
0&0
\end{array}
\]

This is exported correctly to html.

Date: 2012-07-06 17:45:19 CEST

Author: Uwe Brauer

Org version 7.8.03 with Emacs version 21

Validate XHTML 1.0