Re: [O] org-export-select-tags

From: SW
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-select-tags
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:56:07 +0000 (UTC)

Jambunathan K <kjambunathan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I can duplicate what you say.  May be it is a bug...
>
> ps: Text is no text with no whitespaces.  All along we have been
> focussed on text, when we should actually have been focussed on the
> whitespace (or in this curious case, the missing whitepace)

"Should" all Org files start with blank line? You refer to the "missing
whitespace" as though it should be there?

If the first line of the file is actually a line of dashes (-------), as I used
to mark the starting "cut" line of my examples, the export is still broken.

The export only works if the first line is actually a blank line.