Re: [O] Don't show future TODO items in the agenda

From: Christopher J. White
Subject: Re: [O] Don't show future TODO items in the agenda
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:09:35 -0400

Hi Mark and Bastien,

I have also been interested in this sort of functionality. This message made me dig a little and I think it's covered by the following:

  (setq org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled 'future)

Basically, a global TODO list, but don't tell me about stuff that isn't due yet.

...cj

On 7/12/12 3:43 AM, Bastien wrote:
address@hidden writes:

> I have a bunch of TODO items, each with a timestamp, which I would like to > not being displayed in the agenda if the day of their timestamp/schedule is
> in the future.

Can you share an example of .org file along with the custom agenda
command (or the default agenda view) you are using?