[O] Org agenda and recent files list....

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [O] Org agenda and recent files list....
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:01:43 -0500

I was finding that the use of org-agenda made my recent files list less
than useful, by filling up the list with files that I rarely opened "by
hand" with find-file.

The following snippet, added to my org-config file, seems to have fixed
things.

;;; Agenda files shouldn't get entries in the recentf-list
(defun org-is-agenda-file (filename)
  (find (file-truename filename) org-agenda-files :key 'file-truename
:test 'equal))

(require 'recentf)
(pushnew 'org-is-agenda-file recentf-exclude)

I mention this on the off-chance it's useful to someone else...

cheers,