Re: [O] Feature that org mode needs most

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: [O] Feature that org mode needs most
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:38:37 +0200

> Steinar Bang <address@hidden> writes:
>> I will pull and try the new functionality.

> Yes -- please let me know.  The drawback of this functionality is that
> it changes things outside of sight, which I don't really like.  You get
> a message, and the subtree of the (possibly distant) clock get unfolded,
> but perhaps the change can be made more visible -- or "into control".

My git version of org has commit d02eedc987ab73ae5de5dacf3825536c3252c6e5
as its newest commit.

What happens here is that when I do S-M-down on minutes in the start
time of the current clock, it adjust both the current clock and the
previous clock with 5 minutes, but the cursor ends up in the end time of
the previous clock and have to be moved back to do further adjustments.

is this known, and has been fixed later than the above commit?  If so, I
can pull, and try again.