[O] timestamped items not showing in today agenda view

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] timestamped items not showing in today agenda view
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:37:55 -0700

Hi,

I have an issue where items that are scheduled with a timestamp don't
show up in an agenda view.

I have the following three views:

(tags-todo "+DEADLINE<=\"<+3d>\"")
(tags-todo "+SCHEDULED<=\"<today>\"")
(agenda "")

If I have items:

* Foo
  SCHEDULED: <2012-12-20 12:34>
* Bar
  DEADLINE: <2012-12-20 12:35>

Bar shows up in the DEADLINE search and agenda. Foo does NOT show up
in SCHEDULED search, but does show up in Agenda.
If I change <today> to <+0d>  there is no change. If I change it to
<+1d> then Foo does show up, but so does stuff scheduled tomorrow.

Is this a bug? How can I get items with timestamps to show up both in
(agenda "") and in the tags-todo search?

Thanks,

   -k.