Re: [O] how can i get 3 section levels instead of just 2?

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] how can i get 3 section levels instead of just 2?
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 14:12:56 +0200

> Generally speaking, the new exporter seems more reliable than the regular
> one
> albeit there may be some discrepancies (sometimes, I need to kill my org
> buffer and
> visit the file again).

Could you describe what happens exactly? Also, do you have an ECM for
that?

What was happening is that exporting to TeX sometimes failed with various type errors related to what
the parser finds in the buffer (nil instead of string, or something else instead of face attribute).
Unfortunately, I don't have an ECM.
What's worse is that killing the buffer and restarting with the
same file usually works.
What's better is that it seems to happen much less frequently these days (because the batch of recent fixes ?)

I don't know if it is related but sometimes, tags like :B_ignoreheading: weren't recognized properly.
I had to remove them and to reinstall them (C-c C-b i twice).

I'll let you know if this behaviour happens again.

Greetings,

Fabrice