Re: [O] print org files with org-preview-latex-fragment dvpng

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] print org files with org-preview-latex-fragment dvpng
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:52:45 -0400

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I use org-preview-latex-fragment quite a bit.
>
> Is there a possibility to print a file with the generated
> png such as?
> Of course I could export the file to html and then print the
> resulting html file as a pdf file.
>
> But I thought there might be a quicker way?

Opening the file in emacs and selecting "Print buffer" from the
file menu did not work for me for some reason, but opening the
file with the ``display'' program (from imagemagick), right-clicking
and selecting Print from the menu worked fine. It's probably the case
that any graphics program that can read a PNG (e.g the Gimp) will
be able to print it with no problems.

Nick

PS. I assume you are on linux, but given the User-Agent header in your
    mail, I feel pretty safe in assuming that :-)