Re: [O] tag search broken

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] tag search broken
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:52:40 -0500

Updating to git HEAD solved the problem.

Thanks!

- Marcelo.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> What causes this is not clear however: check org.el:org-scan-tags to make
> sure that the call to org-agenda-format-item includes the level argument.
> That sounds unlikely however.

Geez - I'm doing a hash of things today. The scenario I was envisaging
was that org-agenda.el was updated (so org-agenda-format-item needs the
new level arg) but org.el was not (so org-scan-tags calls it *without*
the level argument). That's what sounded unlikely to me.

But it might not be that far-fetched: there *were* some problems in this
area and you might have updated at the "wrong" time. So do check, and if
necessary, update to latest before rebuilding and starting with a fresh
emacs.

Nick