Re: [O] [new exporter] Date format string not handled f or LaTeX export

From: Michael Gauland
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] Date format string not handled f or LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:25:17 +0000 (UTC)

Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou <at> gmail.com> writes:
> On the other hand, you have a hard-coded macro to solve this problem:
>
>   #+DATE: {{{time(%c)}}}
>
> It will work across every back-end (but you need the latest Org version,
> since I recently to fixed a bug related to it).

Thanks--that will do nicely. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it working. When
I export to HTML, I get a blank date; when I try to export to LaTeX, the
exporter doesn't appear to do anything. After hitting ^G, the .tex file is
unchanged.

I've grabbed the latest from git
(commit 1f3a2c42c6317a4b0e97b237f079c51f0028cc90).