[O] orgmode html export - cygwin - browser

From: Jan-Mark Batke
Subject: [O] orgmode html export - cygwin - browser
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 18:20:25 +0100

Dear all,
when exporting to html and starting a browser, I encounter the problem my browser cannot find the file. I am using win xp and run emacs inside cygwin. Therefore the exported path send to the browser is:

Since the browser is running natively (outside cygwin), it expects

Is it possible to adapt the export path? Or is a cygwin browser mandatory anyway (I would like to avoid that)?

Jan-Mark Batke  address@hidden
FON +49 511 33 64 800
FAX +49 511 22 09 521