Re: [O] babel perl issue

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] babel perl issue
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:00:41 +0100

Bastien writes:
> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
>> I hope you are not suggesting to put all of ob into a single file…
>
> Actually that's a good idea!

Uh-oh… I'm not sure why you like that, but you'd then have the same
problem inside that single file.  It's solveable, but it means you'd
need to put in lots of forward declarations or put things into a
somewhat illogical order, which is surely detrimental for
maintainability.  You might want to ask Nicolas for his opinion, he's
been having a lot of the same problems for the new exporter, for
essentially the same reason.  IIRC, it took some time to really sort
out.

Regards,
Achim.