Re: [O] Using Org-mode file format for storing configuration data

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Using Org-mode file format for storing configuration data
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:15:45 +0100

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> I plan to implement a new weblog system that parses Org-mode files
> and generates (static) HTML output. Yes, I am aware that there are
> other solutions out there but I do not like them for various
> reasons.[1]

It's always good to have new implementations -- looking forward to
see this one happen!

I have a plan to add a org-e-rss.el backend that would allow converting
an Org file into a RSS feed.  Together with a more clever org-publish.el,
this could be used as a simple blog by updated the RSS feed depending on
what new headlines have been published.  This would suits most of my own
needs, and it's not that much work...  Just to let you know.

Best,

--
 Bastien