Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:34:11 +1030

Takaaki,

a couple of further suggestions:

- you change the faces org-level-2 and org-level-3.  This makes
  sense.  However, you use custom-set-faces which overwrites the user's
  own customisations permanently!  I think this is bad practice (I
  couldn't figure out why my faces had changed in other
  documents...).  Can you not simply change the face for that buffer
  ephemerally for the slide show?  I don't know enough emacs lisp to
  suggest how this would be done, mind you...

- it would be better, in my opinion, to use <prior> and <next> instead
  of <left> and <right> for moving from slide to slide.  I think this is
  more intuitive but, in any case, my main reason for wanting this is
  that I am using tree-slide-mode for an interactive session and I am
  editing the slides as the meeting progresses.  I naturally wish to use
  the arrow keys to move the cursor when editing whereas I am unlikely
  to use the paging keys.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3d-898-g005917