[O] Offer for taking over maintainership

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:36:38 +0100

I offer to take over maintainership of Org, gcc, and the Linux kernel.

Offer closes in 7 days.  Only pre-conditions will be that Org gets
ported to Notepad, gcc to be turned into a llvm front-end and Linus
sodomized to death.  All that under my supervision.

Principals and idiots can PM me with your thoughts.  I defend your
right to eat pizza everyday and to make espressos freely.

Note: Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to the dark
side.