Re: [O] Org-Mode Reference Card "bug"

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Org-Mode Reference Card "bug"
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:48:10 +0100

Hello Frank and Nick,

Nick Dokos wrote:
> Frank Mueller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Just a remark to the Org-Mode Reference Card
>> (http://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf).
>>
>> There is a little bug in the spreadsheet description.
>>
>> wrong:
>> sum from 2nd to 3rd hline |:=vsum(@address@hidden)|
>>
>> correct:
>> sum from 2nd to 3rd hline |:=vsum(@II..III)|
>>
>> The second at symbol must be deleted for correct working.
>
> Why do you think so?

I second Nick: your proposition is wrong; it can't work like that.

Now, maybe you're hit by a feature here: when setting
`org-hide-emphasis-markers' to t, some `@' disappear from the formula (as you
see them, while they're there: enable visible-mode and check it!).

Is this what happens to you?

That's a feature...

Best regards,
  Seb