Re: [O] How to markup verbatim code including = and ~?

From: Nathaniel Cunningham
Subject: Re: [O] How to markup verbatim code including = and ~?
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 19:58:06 -0600

Alright, I solved my own problem.
I was able to get verbatim working with a unicode symbol (√) as delimeter, by editing both org-emphasis-alist and org-export-latex-emphasis-alist.
Cheers!
--Nathaniel

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Nathaniel Cunningham <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to incorporate some scraps of code in an org file.  These scraps include both ~ and =, the markers for verbatim text and code.

I used customize-variable org-emphasis-alist to change the symbols to mark verbatim text, but without success; adding unusual symbols broke LaTeX export of the org file, and swapping the underline and verbatim symbols had no effect (code marked _like so_ was still underlined instead of made verbatim).

Advice would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Nathaniel

p.s. I don't subscribe to this list, so please include my email in reponses. Thanks!