Re: [O] Org documentation patches party next week on IRC?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Org documentation patches party next week on IRC?
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:04:59 +0000

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> with the advent of Org 8.0, a special effort needs to be made
> to keep the manual and Worg updated.
>
> I thought it would be nice to gather on IRC and focus on this
> together for a few hours, so here is a doodle:
>
>   http://doodle.com/s7fhueeifaex54t8
>
> Also, I'll to discuss with people I only know by email...
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

Bastien,

my schedule is such that I would find it difficult to commit to any
specific time.  However, I will strive to update the beamer example and
tutorial for the new exporter by mid next week; I had already started on
it but got sidetracked by my recent move back from Australia to the
UK...

If I get a chance, I will join in on IRC when you have all chosen a time
slot.

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1199-g3a0e55