Re: [O] [new exporter] blank html page with org-info.js

From: henry atting
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] blank html page with org-info.js
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:24:45 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Henry,

Hi Bastien,

> henry atting <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I will not say anything against the migration to the new exporter
>> because this represents the bright, carefree future we all want to reach
>> but can somebody point me to the right direction this time:
>>
>> #+INFOJS_OPT: view:info toc:t path:.org-info.js
>>
>> Apparently ox-jsinfo.el does not longer exist or is needed so the above
>> line exports correctly to
>>
>> <script type="text/javascript" src=".org-info.js">
>
> With latest Org from master ("8.0-pre"), publication produces
>
>   <script type="text/javascript" src=".org-info.js">
>
> correctly here.

Same here.

> *But* you need .org-info.js to be in the same directory than
> the html file.  Is it the case?

Yes, it is.
> In general, it safer to not change the path of org-info.js,
> the one in http://orgmode.org/org-info.js is the one you want
> to use.

Okay, I changed it to the above line and created a test file:

#+INFOJS_OPT: view:info toc:t path:http://orgmode.org/org-info.js

* 1st headline
text

* 2nd headline
more text

Everything looks good, the appropriate line in the .html file appears:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://orgmode.org/org-info.js";>

But the file is not displayed, as mentioned before only in text
browsers. Older .html files, created before the last pull still work
properly.
If I remove the INFOJS_OPT line from the .org file I get a working .html
file, only without js.

> HTH,

Thanks,

--