Re: [O] (no subject)

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:22:56 +0100

Am 08.03.2013 14:12, schrieb Bastien:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> writes:

Am 08.03.2013 12:23, schrieb Bastien:
Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> writes:

IMHO remains to make that buffer-local and use outline-regexp from
inside org-mode.

Have a go and let us know :)

That should work already - to start with.

Sorry, I should not let you go into that direction without a warning
that I won't commit anything related to this myself.

Hi Bastien,

don't worry, didn't expect that for now or soon.

Btw, did you read the thread as the FAQ suggests?

Nothing different resp. new so far. Let's stress that solution in mind also
would be quite simple.
See the example patch.
No-one would be compelled to change the default BTW, it would just open the
possibility.

One reason why the stars are hardcoded (like the comment characters
and other syntactic elements) is that Org files are used outside Emacs
and allowing users to use something else here is calling for trouble.

Hmm, AFAIS trouble might occur only if someone tries to load a non-default
--i.e. not-starred--
org-file while the default is active.

But even then it's quite easy to write a guess, which might start if org-mode
didn't encounter the
stars where expected.

[ ... ]