Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:12:04 -1000

Aloha Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Thomas
>
> I will reply to you in private.
>
> I am talking to Samuels and Ricks who think that I have no right to
> offer my opinions on what gets in to that file.

If this is indeed what is being discussed, then there is no reason to
discuss it on the Org mode mailing list.

Like every other person, you are free to alter the contents of that file
as it pleases you. If you think your changes might benefit other users,
and you are still willing to accept the structure of rights in the FSF
papers, then you can send patches.

The Org community, through its maintainer, Bastien, will do with your
patches as it pleases.

Alternatively, as Bastien pointed out a while back, you are free to fork
Org mode and form your own FSF community of like-minded coders and
users.  This way, the ideas and opinions of our community members need
not concern you at all.

Peace,
Tom

--