Re: [O] inline Babel calls in math environments and table cells

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] inline Babel calls in math environments and table cells
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:10:29 -0400

Hello there,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> This sounds like a question about the new exporter which is beyond my
> ken.
>
> However, code blocks may be called from Org-mode tables, using the `sbe'
> [1] macro.
>
> Hope this helps,

Thank you.  Yes, it definitely helps; I hadn't heard about sbe - very
cool!  I played with your suggestion and here is a working example
(for the archives):

#+BEGIN_SRC R :session *R*
A <- matrix(sample(100, size = 6), nrow = 2)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
| 51 | 77 | 63 |
| 65 | 20 | 56 |

#+name: foo
#+BEGIN_SRC R :session *R*
A[m,n]
#+END_SRC

|   |    | 63 |
|   |    |    |
#+TBLFM: @1$3='(sbe foo (m "1") (n "3"))

Now I can frame my question better about the new exporter: what I am
asking about is whether it is planned to ever be possible to do
something like this (and get the same exported results):

#PROPERTY: :exports results
#PROPERTY: :results output

|   |    | SRC_R{A[1,3]} |

--