[O] Org-Agenda uses wrong date for start of daylight savings

From: Bostjan Vilfan
Subject: [O] Org-Agenda uses wrong date for start of daylight savings
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:44:13 +0000 (UTC)

I've noticed that my orgmode installation (7.9.1) uses the wrong date for the
start of daylight savings. The emacs manual lists that in this case one should
change the values of calendar-daylight-savings-starts and
calendar-daylight-savings-ends variables. I tried it, but it doesn't have any
effect. Can somebody tell me how to make emacs/orgmode use the European daylight
savings time?
Regards,
Bostjan