Re: [O] New Exporter html - latex - beamer

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] New Exporter html - latex - beamer
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:18:46 +0000

Robert Eckl <address@hidden> writes:

> I have to provide weekly newsletters in the format pdf and html. Up to
> now i did this with exporting to scrartcl, known as koma-script.
> Including images is a bit booring because i handle two formats, for example

I am not sure what your latex bits are trying to accomplish so it's
difficult to advise on how to achieve what you want.  Maybe wrapfigure,
which org export supports (float option, I believe, but I am not sure),
is what you need instead of "window"?

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0-pre-107-g91a6ca